Designer & Manager. Creative. Strategic. Pragmatic. Observer. Listener.
As a UX Designer I thrive on translating a complex user problem into easy-to-use and engaging experiences. Either from scratch until the final stages of development, or optimising and enhancing existing products with various user data. My background in animation and storytelling helps me to think outside the box.
As a UX manager, my mission is to provide the best mentorship, UX processes and overall employee experience which enable them to grow in their careers and deliver great products. These products need to be part of a bigger plan, and as a manager I contribute and guide others on the strategic direction.
In summary, for both the above cases, I enjoy creating and shaping a compelling experience that enables others to achieve their goals. I have been fortunate to display my design skills on both ends.
Currently I’m Design Manager for the Families UX team at Booking.com. Facilitating design processes, managing performance and UX strategy, empowering the team to do their best work, whilst being engaged and having lots of fun in the process.
• Design Manager at Booking.com (2019 – present)
• Mobile App Designer & Team Lead at Booking.com (2017 – 2019)
• Senior UX Designer & Scrum Master at Quby (2012 – 2017)
• Motion Designer/Director at DPI Animation House (2010 – 2012)
• Cinematics Animator/Co-director at Playlogic Game Factory (2007-2010)